The Process To Create & Erect A Memorial Stone
We have outlined below a typical procedure to create and erect your memorial.
- An order is taken.
- We create a customer file.
- Written confirmation of order and layouts are sent to customer (we wait for customer response)
- Once agreed confirmation and layout is returned to us, we will submit permission to the necessary Church/Council.
(We wait for the Church/Council response in writing, estimated 2-4 weeks)
- When approved permission is received we will make and letter the memorial to your requirements, providing necessary materials are in stock. Non stock items may take 8-12 weeks from the time of order, to be delivered to our yard.
- We will contact you when the memorial has been lettered and prepared ready for fitting. Any outstanding payments will be requested at this time. We may also need a clear marker to be placed at the grave to assist us.
Once payment has been received in full we aim to fit the memorial within 10 working days.
Should you at any time wish to contact us concerning an order please feel free to do so.
We believe in choice, quality and service. We are open to your ideas and almost anything can be created in stone.